Scriptflags.com are proud to announce the release of their NEW 2016 Edition eBook: SCREENWRITERS GET HIRED: The Studio Reader, Agent & Development Producer's "18 Red-Flags". Revised & Updated for 2016 this edition provides essential information, advice & guidelines for screenwriters submitting their scripts, treatments, samples & synopsis' to Agents/ Producers/ Festivals/ Script Consultants & Development Organizations. Its purpose is to provide you with the knowledge that de-mystifys the system & clearly explain why everyday:
- ..approximately 444.4 Scripts arrive Daily in the Offices of Agents & Film Studios. 95% face rejection despite Script Quality & Industry formatting..
This eBook also analyses current trends & techniques Agencies attract to, while also revealing the current Agency filtration flags & firewalls. Included in the 2016 Edition is an updated list of the 101 TOP LITERARY AGENCIES recommended for submission. This eBook comes in PDF Format & Includes free Mobile ready versions.
- The Statistics.
- The System Works, (If you Know what it Wants!)
- The Name of The Beast.
- What an Agent Really Wants in a First time Writer & their Work.
- Your most Important Work will be done before anybody knows you.
- The Script & You/ Why 100% of all Screenplays need more work.
- Writing, temperance in a Void & the Art of Fabrication.
- Break the Rules on your Second Script.
- The Market Right Now.
- Rejection, "The Emperors new clothes"
- Script Doctors & Consultants.
- The Studio Reader's "18 Red Flags!"
- Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat.
- Finding an Agent at the bottom of the Garden.
- The 101 Best Literary Agencies in 2016!
- How to Properly Protect your Work & Register your Scripts at No Cost.
- What to Look for in Agents, Managers & Producers, How to Recognize Warning Signs of Dubious Agencies & understand the Criteria Agents are Legally Bound to.
- The Common Attributes of the Typical Success Story.
- Resources: Interactive Links to Legal Information Online.
- Understanding what an Agent is looking for in a first time or Unknown Writer.
- Understanding the Natural Advantages of an Unknown Writer.
- Understanding the Process of Marketing Yourself.
- A Complete List with full Contact Details for the Top 101 Literary Agencies to Submit to, the Best & most Trusted Agencies for representing Screenwriters, picked by us & Recommended for 2016.
"Saved countless hours and probable rejections with a fraction of the insight
found in this ebook." - Tara Leyton,
"I downloaded this for my iPad and I honestly refer to this daily.
I may not have become a success yet, but honestly, where
my writing and ideology was back then and to where I am now
..this book played an important part. Cannot recommend it more!" - Danielle Shearer,
"A Big THANKS to you and your team,
for this!" - S. Dixon,
"What I like about the Digital ebook is that with so much saturated information on the internet,
here its intelligently condensed and yes, revealing." - Phillip Moss,
"A VERY satisfied customer."- James Gibney,
"What I liked the most is that it made me go through and re-appraise my old scripts
and find bad patterns that still re-occur. Now the results are showing." - Priyan Patel
We Have Set The 2016 Edition Price at
**DISCOUNT SPECIAL! $12.99 USD**
Once you make your purchase your copy will arrive in
your inbox & you will automatically receive
all updated Future Editions for Free.
Download your copy Instantly:
You can pay via Paypal or a Major Credit Card by clicking the Button below:
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: This book comes with a 30 day money back guarantee so it’s a risk-free deal for you. If you aren’t satisfied that The Script Reader, Agent & Development Producer's 18 Red-Flags ebook is helping you or you don’t like the book for some reason then just let me know & I’ll refund you in full with no questions asked.
If you have a Discount Code Please Continue Here .Thankyou for your support.
Continue Back to Scriptflags.com